Kanga, the first WallyAce 26 m unit of the innovative displacement line will be on display – and available for press visits – during the Antigua Boat Show at Antigua Yacht Club Marina (from the 2nd to the 8th of December).
Caribbean High Season: USD 62.000 per week/MYBA
Caribbean Low Season: USD 55.000 per week/MYBA
With this brand new boat Wally confirms its vocation: providing to the owner and guests huge volumes, high comfort level, more stability together with super reduced fuel consumption, noise and vibrations, for those who love a confortable long time cruising. This yacht shows the indisputable Wally’s signs of improved functions combined with contemporary and clean style, standing out in the displacement category. Her hull lines are classic yet contemporary reflecting the unmistakable Wally style.
The breakthrough Wally Ace 26m Kanga is characterised by several distinctive marks, compared to the other boats in her category:
* bigger and more exploitable interior volumes;
* larger open-air social areas
* unrivalled space within its length: 128 sqm of outside social space over two deck levels as well as a 50 sqm interior saloon area;
* with its total square area of 282 sqm, it is over 30 % huger than vessels of the same length;
* tender garage located amidships with direct access to the crew and service area
*aft owner’s and VIP suites opening onto the Terrace-on-the-sea® with direct access to the water;
* separate entrance to the crew mess to have direct access to the garage and the dock;
* sized engines for long range cruises and low consumption;
* innovative gyroscopic stabilizer totally without external fins;
* engine room and tender garage located amidships to concentrate the weights in the centre of gravity and provide a smoother wave riding.
* wider and more stable hull (10 to 15 % wider than similar yachts);
* longer waterline to increase performance;
* higher free board to improve the seaworthiness even in rough weather and to increase the interior volumes;
* lower centre of gravity generated by her sleeker lines;
PROPULSION, CONSUMPTION, RANGE
The propulsion system is characterised by engines that run at low RPM offering many advantages such as low vibration, low noise, low consumption, little maintenance, and long life. Kanga sails at 10,5 knots at 1,300 rpm with a consumption of approximately 5 litres per nautical mile (an unprecedented rate for a 10-guest/4-crew /90-ton motor yacht). As a result of this exceptional efficiency, Kanga range is expected to go over the 3,000 nm: another remarkable and unique target in her category.
WallyAce 26m Kanga features three decks:
1. the 60-sqm sun deck over the superstructure boasts a large sunbathing and lounge area, featuring a vast 3×3 meter sun-pad with adjustable backs, a fully equipped bar with counter and stools, and a sofas seating for 8-10 guests;
2. the 120-sqm main deck with two social cockpits (one forward with table and seats for 8-10 people, and one aft with dining and lounge areas) and the superstructure, that is completely surrounded by glass to enhance the Wally inside outside living concept;
3. the 95-sqm guest and service deck in the lower level.
INTERIOR LAYOUT AND STYLING
The WallyAce 26m Kanga features over 50 sqm of social area incorporated in the glass walled superstructure, that includes the lounge with large sofas, the dining table for 10-12 guests, the steering and navigation station. The accommodation layout reflects the perfect configuration for large families and charter capabilities: two large double cabins and two twin cabins, sleeping up to10 people (two cabins have additional pullman beds). All cabins have en-suites. The double cabins are aft opening onto the Terrace-on-the-sea® with direct access to the water. The crew and service area is forward, separated from the guests night area by the engine room and the garage, providing maximum privacy. The crew accommodation is for four people sleeping in two double cabins. The interior styling is simple and fresh, with teak wood joinery and beige coloured fabric.
WallyAce 26m is a semi-custom line built using the sandwich GRP construction technology. The hull skins are 50 % thicker than those required by the Classification Register, offering up to three times the mandatory solidity and toughness, to provide a true round-the-world cruiser.